IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Games
15 - 18 December 2008
A number of accommodation are located within a short distance of the University campus. Budget accommodation is available in the neighbouring residential colleges, with more "up-market" accommodation only slightly further away. Direct bus links with the city and nearby suburbs make commuting throughout the city and to the university relatively painless.
While there is no official symposium hotel, the most convenient and best situated location is the bordering residential colleges. The symposium has negotiated arrangements with St George's College, the senior residential college affiliated with The University of Western Australia. Indeed, some of the symposium events will be situated at this venue.
St George's College:
- Single standard room (shared bathroom): $55 per night inc. breakfast
- Single ensuite room: $65 per night inc. breakfast
- Self-contained townhouse (three separate ensuited-bedrooms with a common living and kitchen area): $195 per night inc. breakfast
St George's College
Mounts Bay Road
Crawley WA 6009
- Kings Park Motel (approx. $145 per night)
- Sullivans Hotel (approx. $155 per night)
- Marque Hotel (Emerald) (approx. $150 per night)
- Parmelia Hilton (approx. $205 per night)
- Rydges Hotel (approx. $255 per night)
- Mounts Bay Waters Apartment (1 bedroom: approx. $236 per night; 2 bedrooms: approx. $297 per night)
- Quest on Rheola (1 bedroom: approx. $202 per night; 2 bedrooms: approx. $259 per night)
- Quest Subiaco (1 bedroom: approx. $180 per night; 2 bedrooms: approx. $238 per night)
- Somerset St Georges Terrace (Chifley On The Terrace) (approx. $134 per night)
The conference organisers are not responsible for hotel reservations. Please contact these hotels directly.