IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Games
15 - 18 December 2008
Please refer to the Author's Kit for final paper submission instructions.
- Only papers in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper size: US letter format (8.5 x 11 in or 216 x 278 mm).
- Paper length: maximum 8 pages, including figures, tables, and references. In exceptional circumstances, up to two additional pages will be permitted for a charge of AUD$100 per additional page.
- Paper format: double column, single spaced, 10pt font.
- Margins: left, right, and bottom margins must be 0.75 in (19mm); the top margin must be 0.75 in (19 mm) except for the title page, where it must be 1 in (25 mm).
- Text width: 7.0 in (178 mm).
- Text height: 9.375 in (240 mm).
- Column width: two columns, each 3.4 in (86.5 mm) wide, with 0.2 in (5 mm) space between them.
- Do NOT number the pages in the manuscript.