IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Games
15 - 18 December 2008
This page details information for presenters of accepted papers at the symposium.
- Presentations are scheduled to last 25 minutes: 20 minutes for the talk and 5 minutes for questions and change-over.
- Powerpoint or PDF slides are recommended.
- The presentation room will contain:
- A computer running Windows XP with Microsoft Office and Acrobat Reader.
- An LCD video projector.
- Presenters will be able to upload their presentation files onto the presentation computer on the morning of their presentation from 08:15 hrs onwards or during the breaks. An assistant will be in the room to help.
- Presenters are encouraged to bring their presentation files stored on a CD-ROM or USB thumb drive (flash disk).
- Alternatively, presenters can use their own computer if absolutely required. Note that the connection from the LCD projector to the computer is limited to a standard VGA (D-sub 15 pin) connection.
- Posters will be displayed during the welcome and poster reception scheduled for the first evening of the symposium.
- Presenters are expected to be present at their poster for as long as possible during the welcome and poster reception.
- Available space: 880mm wide x 1200mm high.
- That is, the maximum size of a poster is A0 portrait or A1 landscape (poster boards will accommodate posters of size A0 portrait or A1 landscape, but not necessarily A0 landscape).
- Poster boards and mounting material will be provided.
- Presenters are required to put up their posters before the start of the welcome and poster reception.
- Presenters are responsible for the dismantling of their posters. Posters left after the conclusion of the welcome and poster reception will be disposed of.