Doctor of Philosophy with Distinction (in Computer Engineering)
(Thesis on Biometric Recognition using 2D and 3D ear and face images)
The University of Western Australia (UWA), Sept, 2010.
Master of Science in Computer Engineering
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, KSA-31261.
CGPA 3.22 (on a scale of 4), February 2006.
Post Graduate Diploma in Technical Education (PGDTE)
Islamic University of Technology (IUT), Bangladesh-1704. (www.iutoic-dhaka.edu)
1st Class (CGPA 4.10 on a scale of 5), October 2002.
B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (With Specialization in Computer)
Islamic Institute of Technology (IIT, existing IUT), Gazipur, Bangladesh-1704.
1st class with honors (CGPA 4.27 on a scale of 5), November 2000.
Certificate course on Oracle 8i with Developer 6: From May 8 to June 25, 2001 at Computer
Centre, BUET, Bangladesh. Achieved grade A+ (90% and above).
Using the Statistical tool SPSS (04-06 December 2007), 3D reconstruction using
a 3D long range laser scanner (2008).
· Foundations of University Teaching and Learning (14-16 Feb, 2011 and nine follow-up sessions),
Centre for Advancement of Teaching and Learning, UWA.
· ARC Discovery Grant Writing Workshop (11/01/2011 - 28/01/2011) at UWA..
· Linux, Developing Parallel Applications, Scaling Parallel Applications and Managing Research
Data (June 28- 30, 2010) at iVEC.
· Survival Skills for Scientists (May 26-27, 2009) at UWA.
· Introduction to Tutoring Technical Subjects (4 hrs, May 6, 2010) at UWA.
· Others: (i) How to Write Better Thesis (2007), (ii) Academic Poster Writing (2009), (iii)
English Lnguage Support for Staff (18/6-9/7/2010) and (iv) Supervising
Postgraduate Students (6/7/10).
At Department of Electronics & Computer Science and Nuclear Physics, Atomic Energy
Commission, RANGS Electronics Ltd., Energypack and Bangladesh Insulator & Sanitary
Factory (BISF), Dhaka Bangladesh (Oct 19 - Nov 5, 1998).