IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Games
15 - 18 December 2008
Registration for the symposium is now open. The deadline for early registration is 7 November 2008.
(before November 7, 2008)
(after November 7, 2008)
|Full registration - IEEE member||AUD$525||AUD$625|
|Full registration - Non-IEEE member||AUD$650||AUD$750|
|*Student registration - IEEE member||AUD$325||AUD$375|
|*Student registration - Non-IEEE member||AUD$400||AUD$475|
- Attendance at symposium tutorials
- Attendance at symposium regular and special sessions
- Attendance at the welcome/poster reception
- Attendance at the symposium banquet dinner
- Daily lunches, except on the first (tutorial) day
- Daily morning and afternoon tea breaks
- A copy of the symposium proceedings
- To qualify for student registration, the registrant must be a full-time student at the time of registration.
A letter of verification from the registrant's Departmental Chair must accompany such a registration.
Any registration received without a verification letter will not be accepted.
Copies of student identification cards are not acceptable.
Fax a copy of the verification letter to the symposium treasurer.
CIG 2008 Treasurer
Email: [email protected]
- An accepted paper will only be published in the proceedings if at least one author registers for the symposium. Only full (non-student) registrations will be allowed for this purpose. One registration will cover the publication of up to TWO accepted papers. The deadline for author registration is 1 November 2008. If you register late, your paper may not appear in the proceedings. Please provide the corresponding paper id(s) that your registration covers with your registration.
- The page limit for each paper is eight pages. Up to TWO additional pages will be permitted for a charge of AUD$100 per additional page. Over length charges need to be paid at the time of registration.
- There will be no printed proceedings for the symposium. All registrants will receive one copy of the proceedings on electronic media. You can purchase additional copies for AUD$25 each.
- All registrants will receive one ticket to the symposium banquet. You can purchase additional tickets for AUD$75 each.
- Registration is NOT transferable.
- Registration is performed online through an electronic shopping cart hosted at The University of Western Australia.
- Upon completing the online registration form, you will be re-directed to a secured payment portal by the Commonwealth Bank to perform your online payment.
- The accepted form of payment is credit card (Visa or Mastercard). Contact the symposium treasurer if you are unable to pay via this means.
- Once your transaction has been successfully processed, you will receive an email receipt confirming your registration details. Contact the symposium treasurer if you have not received a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- The merchant name for the credit card transaction will be "The University of Western Australia".
- A 50% refund will only be made for cancellations received by the symposium treasurer on or before 7 November 2008.
- There will be no refund for cancellations made after 7 November 2008.
- Refunds will be processed after the symposium conclusion.
The participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge damage claims against the organisers should the holding of the symposium be hindered or prevented by unexpected political or economic events or generally by force majeure, or should the nonappearance of speakers or other reasons necessitate program changes. With registration, the participant accepts this proviso.